ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 14:56:40 -0400
Hey John,
I agree with this pastor's observations for the most part.  I just
don't get how staying away solves the problem.

By the way, Just an aside,  you might like our church.  We don't have
any professionals, except Greg, I suppose, and we're screwing up all
the time.  If people are coming for a show, they may get it, but it
won't be the polished variety.  We just worship.  What I am pleased
about is that our people are really working at taking relationship
and building community seriously.  That Veteran that I had written
about a while back who is staying away over the flag issue is really
on the minds of a lot of our people and we are all continuing to
reach out to him in love.  I know that, when he comes back, he will
be welcomed with open arms by everybody.  I used to joke that food is
our spiritual gift, but our people are starting to get the hang of
community.  Go God!
Kathy