Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 22:31:45 -0500

After six years without beer, this summer I was able to purchase three
gluten free beers (New Grist, Bards and Ramapo).  Two are nice for ligher
style beers and one wasn't drinkable IMHO...

Not satisfied, I tried my hand at brewing my own beer, and wasn't too
disappointed at the results.  Actually learned quite a bit and hope that
the next batch will be improved.

I am wondering if there are any others in our community here who have
tried to brew their own beer.  If so, would you be interested in sharing
recipes, experiments, results, etc.

I've spent hours searching the web for a gluten free beer group and
haven't had any luck...

Angela, Sacramento, CA

*******
*******