From:
Jackie Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackie Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 12:55:26 -0700

Hi -
We picked up some GlutenEase by Enzymedica which reportedly assists
with gluten and casein digestion.  Our daughter can't eat gluten (dx
celiac April 03) and has an IgG reaction to dairy so we know her
problem is more than just lactose intolerance.  She never eats gluten
knowingly and occasionally eats tiny bits of dairy.  We hoped the
GlutenEase might help with her dairy symptoms.

Our experience:  She took a capsule before eating a bag of M&Ms with
peanuts.  After eating them, she got her usual symptoms of a reaction
to dairy - a migraine headache.

So as wonderful as it would be to have a pill that helps her to
occasionally have tiny amounts of dairy, this is not it.  Would be
interested in learning if anyone is having any success with this
supplement.

Jackie in AZ