From:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:38:02 -0400

Greetings Minute Chefs!

Have you heard about our products?  How can good-tasting cake and cornbread come out of the microwave, and in only one minute?  How can GF bread be so soft?

Here's a sample of what our customers have said:

"Thank you for all the good food you make"
"Quite tasty - my son was thrilled.  What a neat invention"
"We've had their cakes and cornbread and they're GREAT!"
"I'm gonna have to try to find the bread at the store near us that sells their stuff"
"I got my stuff. it was AWESOME!!! I can't wait to try the rest of their products"
"Too good to be true?  Not at all; Food-Tek has developed the easiest to make mixes"
"Several of us doubting Thomases tried these new products and couldn't believe how quick, easy and delicious they taste.  this is definitely a new product worth trying"

"I love the product I ordered - I can't wait to try the Waffles"
"LOVED your products and have been singing their praises ever since I tried them"
"This stuff is awesome! The cornbread was really loved by those cornbread lovers. I suggest you look them up and see what this is all about"

Check out www.foodtek.com/gf.php,, or call us at 800-648-8114, for more information.   Our products are available directly from us (free shipping with orders over $24.99), Gluten-Free Mall, Amazon.com (in the "gourmet foods" section), and a variety of stores around the country, with more stores joining us regularly.

If you're familiar with our products, please help spread the word. If you work  with a support group, contact us for some free samples for your next meeting.

Thanks!