From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:14:41 -0800
On Nov 25, 2006, at 8:22 AM, Brenda Young wrote:

> What do you use for grease, canola oil?
>
> Interesting recipe, thanks.
>

>   This is the second time I've seen canola oil mentioned on this
> list lately, and I'm just curious about something.  I have read
> several different articles (I'm sorry, I can't remember any
> particular references, although I THINK one of them may have been
> Dr. Mercola) that say canola is particularly dangerous to ingest,
> being derived from the rapeseed, etc.  Any thoughts on this??
>
>   Love,
>   Bren

Hi,  Bren! I got lost from this list for a while, but I'm back:)

I wouldn't use it. I don't find seed oils to be a good Paleo choice -
too manufactured. And yes, I take the toxicity warnings seriously.
What causes one organism to react violently also affects the ones not
showing symptoms of reaction, I feel.

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!