Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 23:09:47 -0400
On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 20:48:55 -0400, Kristina K. Carlton
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Do you stick to a certain amount of protein per day similar to Rosedale
> or
> do you eat as much as you like/want?

The latter.

William

--
With regard to the role of the US media, if it is indeed a media rather
than a
propaganda ministry, one reader cited remarks by the distinguished
investigative
reporter, John Pilger, made in an address at Columbia University on 14
April 2006:
"During the Cold War, a group of Russian journalists toured the United
States. On the
final day of their visit, they were asked by their hosts for their
impressions. 'I have
to tell you,' said their spokesman, 'that we were astonished to find after
reading all
the newspapers and watching TV, that all the opinions on all the vital
issues were by
and large, the same. To get that result in our country, we imprison
people, we tear out
their fingernails. Here, you don't have that. What's the secret? How do
you do it?'" --Paul Craig Roberts