From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:07:10 -0400
Well, I just got adigital recorder for taping meetings, adn this thing is
slick!  It can copy into many formats, and you can do stereo ro mono, and
you can upload to a computer if you desire, but the only drawback is that
it has some menus and initial settings that you have to set before you use
the thing, and you guessed it, no beeps or anything like that.