From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:28:08 -0400
it will never say it's selected but though it says it's not,  you can remove
it that way anyway, just arrow to it in add/remove programs and then tab to
remove or change/remove, what ever it for that. I'm leery about any toolbar
that installs like that, usually with other things, usually loaded with
spyware and stuff. Anyway,  for some reason it's always saying not selected
with XP in add/remove programs but still, when you arrow to it, it is in
fact selected.