From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 08:31:50 -0600
Firstly, you want to get the most recent version of gold wave...1.4 is
probably about 7 or 8 years old at this point.
There are several parameters in the split file function, and without getting
into the help files, just play around with different values and parameters
until you get it right.
Alternatively, you could go through the file in a program like winamp, find
out presicely where the split points are, and then create your own split
points by typing in the time references in the edit box in the split file
area.
again, if you have goldwave 1.4, these options will be severely limited as
they did not have many of the newer functions until goldwave 4 and later.
If it was a typo, and you meant goldwave 4.1, this is still a rather ancient
version and you really should update to the newest version.
73
Colin, V A6BKX