From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 12:35:40 -0700
Hi
    Are these low cost Kenwood and Icom handhelds single band? How much
power do they have on transmit? What about reception out side of the ham
bands?
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com