From:
Dave Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:26:36 -0500
Hi Listers,
Below is a description of a problem a friend is having with a used PC she just purchased not too long ago.  It's a PC a fried of hers put together and all I know is that it has XP home edition with all updates applied.  If you need any other info let me know and I'll try to find out.

"After my PC has been on a few minutes, the humming is so loud I hear it several rooms away.  Then it revs up like it's going to take off, then backs down.  I know that's not right.  "

Thanks for your help.
Dave Schroeder

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml