Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:26:33 EST
>The below comments (Dr.Bernarr) appear to fit with this view (Dr. Ryke
Geerel Hamer) just became aware of it this
morning)._http://www.newmedicine.ca/overview.php_ (http://www.newmedicine.ca/overview.php)   William
([log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) )<
Dr. Bernarr, as indicated below herein, does not agree with the above Dr.
Hamel's contention therein, as to the cause of cancer and to the healing of
cancer.
I DISCOVERED & TEACH THIS PALEO TECHNIQUE TO HELP  HEAL CANCER. YOUR INHERENT
INTELLIGENCE HOMEOSTATICALLY  CAUSES CANCER PATHOLOGY TO PRODUCE A
CONCOMITANT  CANCER  SYMPTOMATOLOGY, AS AN INHERENT SELF-HEALING MECHANISM
I discovered and teach  this paleo technique to help heal cancer. Your
inherent intelligence  causes cancer pathology and physiological dysfunction to
produce a  concomitant cancer symptomatology in all human beings, as an inherent
self-healing mechanism. Your inherent intelligence produces this concomitant
cancer symptomatology to homeostatically help you successfully cope and
survive.  This means, that your inherent intelligence is always talking to you. If
you  listen to your inherent intelligence and obey your inherent intelligence,
you  will always have good health. So whenever you have cancer, your inherent
intelligence, produces cancer symptoms upon which you should concentrate,
meditate on, pay attention to and feel, until you are asymptomatic, i.e., until
your cancer symptoms completely and permanently disappear. If and when you
will  do this, your cancer will always help heal immediately, without  drugs,
surgery nor treatments, completely and permanently.
I DISCOVERED & TEACH THE PALEO CAUSE OF CANCER. SUPPRESSION OF  ENERVATION
(FATIGUE), SUPPRESSION OF ITS RESULTANT TOXEMIA  & SUPPRESSION OF CHRONIC
SYMPTOMS & CHRONIC PATHOLOGY,  CAUSE CANCER
I discovered and teach the paleo cause of  cancer. Suppression of  enervation
(Fatigue), suppression of its resultant toxemia and suppression of  chronic
symptoms and chronic pathology, cause cancer.

You are beautiful. I love  you.
Dr. Bernarr, D.C., D.D.   God Healing, Inc.   Natural  Hygiene Society, Inc.
P.O. Box 1523 Santa Monica California 90406 USA  Telephone:  310-396-2914

Web  Site:  http://www.healself.org                E-mail:  [log in to unmask]