From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 23:33:08 -0500
He may not have a problem with it, but as I said, there are a couple around
here that they don't really care, so long as they hear from you first. I
think they want you to talk to people on the repeater too, not just on
echolink, but it's different for everyone. If you can't get in touch with
the guy, email or what ever, you could use it until you're told not to
probably, I just would ask first as a curtacy.