From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 16:56:23 -0700
THIS COULD BE A LOCAL OR STATE ISSUE PROHIBITING  TELEVISION ANTENNAS.
This was the case for my sister in Kansas City.  They bought a house
which would not permit parking their VW camper pop top    van in the
garage.  This with 5 members of the family who drove created some
serious harassment of them including same treatment for the all brick
pathways which she and her husband built by hand from (collector's
bricks) from buildings which were being demolished.  They carefully
cleaned each brick to show off the maker's marks and hand placed each
one for maximum decorative effect but  this was simply intolerable and
they were encouraged to put in concrete.

They ultimately sold the house and took all of their bricks with them.

--------
BRETT WINCHESTER

208-639-8386

###