From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:06:49 -0500
It's not good to put lists like this one in a BCC field, if that's what
you're saying because then it won't work with mail filters if any are set
up. Since I switched to outlook form outlook express I can't get them to
work in outlook anyway but if I could and I know many do have their lists
setup with their own folders, putting the list in the BCC field overrides
that filter setting.