From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 20:37:16 -0800
Hi Tom,

I worked a little on 20 today, primarily to see how N3FJP's software works
in a real contest situation.  Worked S&P today but may try to run some
stations tomorrow.  I didn't hear much on 40 last night and couldn't seem to
be heard by those I called.  I may try a little late tonight after Kathy and
I watch a movie.

I'll let you know tomorrow how things worked out for me.  By the way, I
really like Scott's software.  It works very nicely indeed.

Take care and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX