From:
Walt Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:04:27 -0500
Hear, hear! The idea that a licensed amateur who uses this service should be
penalized by having their license revoked is pure Stalinism at its worst and
is so silly as to be beneath comment. Let's revoke the driver's licenses of
any driver who ever gets into a Dodgem at an amusement park or the marriage
licenses of any married person who ever permits their imagination to play
games whenever an attractive member of the opposite sex walks by. For that
matter, if you ever use any Internet-based phone service, let's rip out your
_real_ telephone service and put your name on a blacklist of persons who
will never be permitted to use such equipment during the remainder of their
natural lives.