From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:57:03 -0500
I just wish 1 of the people who doesn't have the problems I have with 7.1
could give me an idea what we're doing different but so far, I've asked 3
people about it and 2 jumped down my throat, 1 is a proven liar and trouble
starter anyway so I don't count him really, another one I guess he knows
some one at FS or something so they can do no wrong in his eyes, and the
other person just plain didn't answer the question.