From:
Matt VanDeWalle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 18:20:37 -0500
ok, may i do some gentle company bashing here?lol
I am not impressed, first of all with fs taking over all three companies
and jacking up the prices to a rediculous level, and second, I have been
told they charge too much for servicing a product, and I just think bns
went down hill ever since fs took over blazie.  I had one of the 640 units
when blazie was still making them and  regret selling it because now I
have looked at fs's price for a used one and i'll just say, I would NEVER
pay $800 plus  especially when i was told I could probably only get 600
for mine, I have a name for fs which i shall not write lol, i might a: get
warned or kicked off, and b: I don't wish to offend anyone