From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:38:05 -0600
Where are you located and what is the call for the repeater?  I might be
able to give you a bit more data than.  Butch is right that in the  land
of the eternal pancake repeater coverage is spotty for ht use and high
outside antennas are a good investment.  Consider a pa for the base
station as well to boost your ERP.

Thank you!

Brett Winchester - Reading and volunteer Services
IDAHO COMMISSION F/T BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED
P O BOX 83720
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208.334.3220.104