From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:29:09 -0400
Well, where I go on vacation, or was the last 14 years, was very close to a
power plant and while I would get a little noise I think off it on 80, it
was more like a short buzz every so often and really not enough to be a
problem. Not saying that's how this one will be for you, but it shouldn't be
bad I wouldn't think. You probably have a much better installation than I
ever did on vacation. Too bad next year I'll be somewhere else a lot lower
but I'll still get on the air.