From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:09:50 -0700
Hi
    Echo link has no tone for transmit. So, it is probably doing OK.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com