From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:04:23 -0400
XM has way fewer drop outs because of how they deliver the signal. XM also
has much better music variety, and the old time radio shows channel is
considerably better from what I've been told, I'm not sure on the old time
radio channel though. The other you need only look at the channel listings
to see and the signal, again, look at the FAQ's and it's apparent. My
brother has serius and it's alright, but the only thing is has I want is the
NASCAR races after this season. Also, XM has a real portable radio, like a
walkman style and serius can't come close to that yet yet. They have
something that will record and you can listen later, but not that you can
walk around with while listening to it and the way they deliver signals
might be a huge part of that. XM actually has repeaters on the ground to get
the signal in to the tough spots where as serius doesn't, or didn't when I
signed up for XM. From where my brother has drop outs, I'd say they still
don't.