From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:27:47 -0600
well now, a viable alternative resolution to your lack of financial
resources to put towards the subscription to an XM account, would be to
cancel your internet subscription, since you don't seem to really like
anything that you are receiving via email, and put all the dollar dollar you
save from your canceled internet subscription towards an XM subscription.
If this is not a satisfactory alternative, then perhaps buy a few less bags
of cheeto's a month and you will easily be able to afford an XM account.
As for the equipment you will need in order to receive an xm signal, well,
again, think of the cheeto's and other such entertainment food and then
think about xm and perhaps you will come to a personal epiphany regarding
economics and prioritizing of financial responsibilities.
with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek, good riddens.
73
Colin, V A6BKX