From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 10:00:19 -0400
Hi Everyone;
If you follow this link and the appropriate links that it brings up, you can
watch NASA TV and get complete coverage of STS115.

It reminds me of when I attended ST. Lucy's DAY SCHOOL and the Sisters would
let us listen to the NASA missions in the early 60s and their after.

Enjoy

Anthony

Shortcut to: http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/sts115_front/index.html

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.