From:
Russ Kiehne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 06:31:37 -0700
Here's my experience I had with the super radio III.

During the day, I use some of the following stations for testing reception.
I don't use my loop unless noted.  All these stations are 70 miles south of
my location.

KSRK, 540 AM, Carmel Valley.  The Superradio had slightly better reception
than my Dx-398
KIDD, 630 AM, Monterey was a different story.  I heard KFRC 610 AM with low
audio.  If I used my Torus loop then I could receive KIDD.  I can pick up
this station on my DX-398.

KSCO, 1080 AM, Santa Cruz.  I would either hear the audio from KTCT, 1050 AM
or KFAX, 1100 AM.  I tried using my Torus loop with no luck.  I normally
listen to KNX 1070 at night for the drama hour, KSco Saturday afternoons for
The Golden Age of radio with my Dx-398.

Using my 27 inch Torus loop with the DX-398, I get better selectivity than
the CCradio, Ge Superadio, direct frequency access, great sensitivity!