Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 02:16:00 -0700
Hi John, Welcome to the list and to amateur radio.  My name is also John
and I am from Detroit, but have been living out here in Apache Junction
Arizona, since 1990 and I love it!  I have been licensed since I was a
senior in High School, in 1971, so that tells you how old I am!  GRIN!  I
play music for a living, when I can find work, and I love collecting
music, and messing with computers!  I am also a Window-eyes user and I
have an Echo Link node on UHF, wich I am about the only user of!  GRIN!
If you have access to Echo Link, my node number is:
91232
Or if you are on the PC, you can simply connect to:
kg7fa-l
Don't forget the dash between the A and the L!  GRIN!

73:
J. J.

John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KG7FA