Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jon Rawlings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 00:22:56 -0800
Hi everyone:
     I thought I'd take a few minutes and introduce myself to all of you.  My name is Jon, and I am living in Las Vegas.  I am 30 years old, and my other hobbies in addition to radio are cooking, swimming, following a handful of TV shows, music, tracking and learning about weather, and running my own list on Yahoogroups called "Blind Chef" for those who are blind or low vision interested in cooking, with a couple more hobbies in the works.  My last job was working as a councilor at Camp Bloomfield in California last Summer and I very much enjoyed working with the kids, though it's hard to see what has happened to the camp since the days I went there as a kid.  I am a culinary graduate, Window-Eyes user,  and currently looking for a foot hold in the industry.  I am a brand new ham and just got my technician's license less than a week ago.  I have much to learn, but between a good friend who got me into this hobby, and the rest of you on the list, I hope to learn a lot and learn it quick!  I lost my sight at age 2 when severe swelling from a case of Encephalitis damaged the visual cortex.  The damage is, at least for now, permanent and untreatable.  I have some vision, but can't drive, read standard print, or visually recognize others, etc.
   Later,
   Jon  (KE7KMF)