Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 22:27:35 -0500
Hi.

I am contemplating possibly buying the Icom R75 receiver and selling my old
Drake R8A receiver.  My question is "does Icom make any provisions to use
any other filter on AM than the stock 6kHz filter?  I often like to stick a
tighter filter in when I am doing medium wave DXing.  Also, what are your
impressions of the noise blanker.  Is the level adjustable?

The write up on Universal's web site looked pretty nice but then
advertisements often tell a very different story than actual experience
does.  I'm looking for some good critical feedback on how good or bad this
receiver is.

Is it reasonably blind friendly?  Has anyone done computer control with it?

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]