Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:29:17 -0500
Well, my favorite problem is when ever I close outlook express, jaws 7.1
goes bye bye, if I'm using a SAPI5 voice it doesn't do it but anything else
I have does every time, I seem to have stability problems with IE, the tab
button doesn't track with the arrow keys on web pates like it always has,
using the tab key seems very sluggish too. It wasn't working in yahoo
messenger hardly at all but I fixed that I think,  there was more but I
don't remember it anymore. The outlook express issue was the biggest for me
though, especially where a lot of people were having it before the July
update and some still are. I can't have that, I exit out of outlook express
when I leave the house but like to leave the computer on from when I wake up
to when I go to bed if not round the clock some days.