Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:04:01 -0500
John,

You may have already told us and I missed it, but what problems have
you run into with 7.1?  I know there are some, particularly with
Internet Explorer, and I'm sure there are some which I haven't
seen.  Lou makes a good point when he says none of the screen readers
are perfect, and you have to decide what you can or cannot live
with.  He's also right when he says that everyone configures Windows
to suit their own preferences, and that no two configurations are the same.

Steve