Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Gormley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 06:42:23 -0400
I have successfully used the ham m rotor from Alliance which can turn  up to
a 4-element tribander and I have the tactile control box available from
Norm's rotor service.  In fact, I just had my rotor refurbished by them.
They are in Birmingham Alabama and they  sell Alliance rotors and a variety
of matching antenna systems.  What kind of tower is it? I have a Rohn 25G
tower which can support a 4-element tribander.  The gauges of tower include
25 45 and 55 G with the higher number being the equivalent of ab105
commercial grade tower which isn't made anymore. 73- pat kk3f