Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2006 07:02:02 -0700
Hi

    Even though I past my 20 word per minute code for my Extra years ago and
have sent and received code at far higher speeds than that, I have always
been fascinated with the idea of sending and receiving code by computer. I
haven't read most of this thread but if there was an accessible way for the
blind to do this I would be very interested! I have always been a strait key
man myself.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com