ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2007 13:16:57 -0500
Phil,
    Oh, I know how teeth can hurt.  I hope that tooth doesn;'t cause you
much more pain.  I will be praying for you.  I chipped one of my teeth last
night.  I forgot I shut a door and was walking taking a drink and hit the
door and chipped a tooth.  It isn't chiped real bad, just a little rough
now.  Yesterday just wasn't my day.  I almost burned one of my fingers but
lifted it off a burner quick enough it didn't really burn it.  Also I
dropped my cell phone in some water.  It didn't work at first after that but
now it does.  Oh and I'm going to have to get another computer because mine
is acting up.

Later,
Amy