ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 06:36:19 -0500
Well, and that's an interesting point:  is it right to impose
Christian standards on a secular company?    Their god definitely is
money and ours isn't.  Our whole world view is different.  So, you
force them not to do something or not to support something because
the Christians don't like it.  They want your money, so they might
comply, but that doesn't change their heart.  In fact, it might even
make them ore bitter toward Christians because, all they see is the
boycott.  they don't understand the heart difference.
Kathy