ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:46:07 -0500
God bless you, my dear brother Malcolm!  Thank you for acknowledging
my e mail, and for your kind words.
Where do you live in the UK?  I have a dear friend in Stockport, and
his grown children live in Wales.  His wife is from Ireland, so I
hear much about that country, too.
Again, thank you.
Love,
Helen

Earlier you wrote:
>helen,
>
>I don't remember that email. with thouse words. but I would forgive
>you even if you had upset. me.
>
>I hope you feel forgiven by anyone I just wanted to aknolige your email.
>Love,  Malcolm.
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Helen Wolf" <[log in to unmask]>

"Each word has an echo. So does each silence."