ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 07:32:55 -0500
Thank you Brad for the encouragement.  I believe that criticism just
for the sake of criticism is simply meant to be mean and nasty, the
way the local gossip just has a juicy bit of dirt to share, all for
prayer, of course.  The damage is evil and it benefits no one.  The
worst thing that can be done is to simply keep silent and continue to
let it roll in.  So, I guess you could say that I'm practicing what I preach.

God bless,
Kathy