ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:12:56 -0700
Beautiful day today, almost 70 degrees, good time in church, short and to
the point, we talked about what worship is and isn't, sort of speak.  Got to
sit out on the deck swing for an hour and listen to Denver lose the dumb
football game here in Denver against Indianapolis by three lousy points in
the last 2 seconds of the game.  What else is new?  Nebraska U and Colorado
U playing two different schools of course, both lost so it only stands to
reason that Denver should lose, too.  Man, am I glad I'm always on the
winning team.

Phil.

It Sounds Like God To Me.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com