ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 10:19:56 -0600
Woosun, in South Korea, wants me to call him this afternoon at 4 PM Denver
time.  That is 7 A M Monday his time.  So please continue praying for him
daily, if you can, because this 37 year old man is a great Christian and he
needs some big time healing in areas of his life.  Psychiatrist have
diagnosed him as OCD and although he has some of those tendencies, the
problem is fear and lies which created the fear in the first place.  I'm
also going to be praying a couple of days a week with him at 6 PM my time
which is 9 A M his time the next day.

Phil.