ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:03:52 -0400
Phil,
You know I will be praying for the Lord's will to be done for Gretchen!  As
a parent I know how it hurts to see your child destroying her life when all
she has to do is to let the Lord take control of her life!  I am praying
that she will take the necessary steps to start the healing process!  My
prayers are for the whole family especially you and Sandy!
Virgie and Hoshi