ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 13:36:03 +0100
Hmmm!  After a hillarious half hour last night when we both renewed some
vows and had a time of fun and giggles (which I sure still need), I have to
agree with you.  When I asked Mike exactly why he wanted to do this, Kathy,
he said very much what you wrote in your first sentence.

Now, the honeymoon idea sounds wonderful and I have just a few ideas myself
as to where I intend to go!

Love:

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.