ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 23:15:19 +0100
Hi,

I certainly believe in marriage - wouldn't have missed that day for
anything!  There are some lovely pictures when we look at our union together
as married couples, our promises and (hopefully) faithfulness, that can show
us a lot about the Lord's love in this way, even if man's lives are far from
perfect!

Mike sometimes says to me that he'd like to renew our marriage vows.  I am
not sure why this is since we're really blissfully happy together and have
more than once been called "two peas in a pod" by friends and family alike.
Perhaps I should get some more indepth answers from him as to why he wants
to do this.  What does anyone else think?

Yawn, yawn!  Time to go to bed - NOW!

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.