ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 06:32:06 -0600
Carol,

I'm glad you brought this up because I have literally been considering
writing my opinion of the Christian, send this to your five best friends and
you will be blessed, type messages which I have seen for many years on the
net.  I'm still thinking about it and trying how best to write about it
without offending anybody.  Fact chance of me not offending somebody.  I get
myself into more trouble than any Christian I know and here I am such a meak
and mild young man, too.  Handsome, and as cute as the dickens.  Anyhow,
I'll end up sticking my foot into it whenever I do write about it.

Phil.