ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 04:30:55 -0400
They shouldn't cause confusion.  I receive them as well.  I don't send them
back, rather, I read them and sometimes if they are particularly good or
inspiring, I will thank the person who sent them.  This might give them an
idea of the kinds of mail I like to receive.  I read every piece of mail I
receive from those who care enough for me to send me something.  I think
this reverts back to the time when a stamp was required to send anything
which was printed, and more effort than ordinary was required to send a
Braille missive.  I love whatever attention I get from those who think of
me even if they are only acquaintances.