ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:08:09 -0700
Phil,More power to your friend.  I am not interested in going through the
tribulation, but in God, I didn't realize I had any choiced.
Maybe phil, for your signature line you should put, "he's ready whether you
are or not"  He's not waiting for us.
If trhe Lord decides to rapture us out, I won't complain, believe me
    I just want to make sure that I am not so occupied with the things of
this life that I miss it.
Vinny