ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:47:46 -0400
Carol,
         You're sweet.  Actually, my post was meant a bit tongue in
cheek in response to Phil's post about the end of the world that was
supposed to happen yesterday.  Sorry for being so cryptic .
         You know Carol, I know that it sounds like I live a very
busy, hectic life, and I suppose to some people, in comparison, I
do.  To be truthful, I struggle with a lot of the same feelings and
questions of myself that you expressed in your post.  I am usually
the hub in the center of chaos, but I'm rarely out there,
participating in it.  I struggle with feelings of uselessness as I
stay home while Greg works two jobs and I have to find rides for my
kids so that they can go off and pursue their interests.  I often
struggle with the question, "Why on earth am I here?"  I know, Rick
Warren says I have a purpose, but it is often hard to see that
clearly.  I'm just telling you this to let you know that I understand
better than you think, what thoughts are dancing through your
mind.  I'm so glad that  we can pray for each other and pick each
other up to keep going.  That's what the church is all about.
Kathy