ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:24:59 +0100
Yeah, Kathy, I'm here.

Today's very quiet, as are most days for me.  I've had a friend in helping
with a couple of computer jobs I couldn't do easily without sight but that's
about all.  I keep asking God just what I should do but there are always so
many limitations.  I shall be glad when they're all lifted - Heaven's the
place!  Mind you, you probably wish things often could quieten down a bit
with all that seems to go on your end.

How is your Sunday worship time going?  We seem to be going through a phase
when all the men want to stand up and talk a lot and it's difficult to take
so much at any one time.  I want to see more all round of God's workings
with us, more prayer and praise, more giftings brought and encouragements
one to another.

Anyway, perhaps I'm rambling enough now to get this off and let you know
someone is at the other end.  I'll also pray some more for your situation as
I send this off to you with my love.

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.