ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:17:26 -0600
     I have a set of three tapes which are my all time favorite
messages, or sermons, which I have had for about five years.  The
pastor's wife, who is the speaker, came to Denver for a ladies
meeting and spoke three times.  I have heard many women speakers
in my life but this little woman falls into the preaching category
and I mean, she can burn the barn down.  She tells about a dozen
miracles that she has personally witnessed.  Her name is Martha
Tennison.  You can find her listed by doing a google search and
find the tapes, including videos, that will literally change the
way you see God.  I want to tell you one of her stories.  You can
decide for yourself if it is true or not.

     Mrs. Tennison was preaching in a church, I believe it was in
North Carolina, and she would go to the church early to pray for
the services.  She noticed, one evening, a young couple praying on
the other side of the church and as Mrs. Tennison prayed, she
heard the Lord say, "Go tell that couple that two years from this
very date, they will have a baby boy."  Sister Tennison said,
"Before you go doing anything like this, you best know the Lord."
What an understatement.

     She walked over to the couple and began talking to them and
told them exactly what she had just heard from the Lord.  The
couple had been trying to have children for 10 years but the
doctor's told her that it was no longer possible for her to have
children.  Sister Tennison had the man open his Bible to the front
cover and write down the date and exactly what Jesus had told
her.  Two years later, they received a phone call.  Their baby boy
was born.

     A few weeks later, she was back in this same church, after
the boy was born, and the couple came up and told her the rest of
the story.

     The husband said, his wife was eight months pregnant.  She
reported one day that she wasn't feeling movement and she felt
something might be wrong.  He took her to the doctor.  The doctor
listened and said, "Your baby is dead.  I'm sorry, but we'll have
to take him."  He then said, "Just to be sure, I'm calling another
doctor in to check so I'll be right back," and the doctor left the
room.

     The husband walked over to the windows in the room with his
Bible and said, "Lord?  The doctor says my baby is dead but what
do you say?"

     The first doctor returned and the second doctor said the same
thing.  Just to be safe, they decided to call in a third doctor
and they left the room.  The husband walked back to the windows
and said, "God, the doctors say my baby is dead but what do you
say?"

     The third doctor listened and said, "I don't know what's
wrong with you guys but this baby is fine."  The baby was born on
time, perfectly normal, and two years to the date sister Tennison
had told them.

     This is only one story out of about a dozen.  You wouldn't
believe the rest of the stories if I told you.

Phil.

He's ready when you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com