ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 23:04:38 +0100
Hi all,

Has anyone noticed my absence over the past couple of weeks or so?  Well,
perhaps not!  I've just not been able to keep up with mail too well.  Then,
just when I was feeling a little more on top of things, along came some
really bad storms here in the UK and we had a very near direct hit which
killed off my modem!  Finally today I got it replaced!  We are very grateful
to God not to have been hurt.  This is the second time since living here (in
just over four years) that I have experienced an "almost direct hit".  On
the first occasion I was knocked to the floor in our hallway.  Well,
sometimes I think that's kind of scary, but then I think how God has kept us
and that's much more encouraging!

I've managed to read all the post so, even if I don't comment, be sure I've
read and prayed.

Now I hope to be back to being a little more than a lurker!  I still need
you all to pray as nothing much has altered with my sleep and periodically I
just don't accomplish nearly as much as I'd like and simply have to crash.
I'm also experiencing some quite regular migraines.

Oh, other than this, Mike has been in the local newspaper and selected for
an employee's award.  This means that we both have to go to a special
dinner, hosted by a TV host known well over here, early in November.  I'm
praying, "No soup or spaghetti, please!"

Love to you all:

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.