ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:56:09 -0600
The high school you have been hearing about on national news is about 50
miles up into the mountains from Denver.  Lots of people live up there and
drive down to Denver for their jobs.  Bailey, Colorado is about a 90 minute
drive down a pretty twisting turning road which empties out into south
Denver now too far from where we live but further south.  The shooter is
dead and it was just announced the 16 year old died about 30 minutes after
the flight for life helicopter brought her in.  The hospital is a couple of
miles north of where we live.  No details are really available.  I've been
listening to the radio all afternoon so it is going to be a few days before
details are released.  No names of the family or anything are available.
Pretty sad.

Phil.

He's ready when you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com